Rap Snacks Wavy Migos Bar-B-Quin' with My Honey with a Dab of Ranch
Taste test: These chips had wide ripples and gentle curves, with an orange color overall and lots of seasoning bits of various sizes and colors on the surfaces. The long name on this one brought in three flavors that each typically makes a snack of its own — barbecue, honey and ranch. Rap Snacks has done the BBQ + Honey before in flat potato chips and popcorn, but this was the first time that they brought ranch into the mix.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty mix of flavors, with the sweet barbecue being far and away the most prominent. There was no heat here for the ranch to cool down, and it seemed like the ranch altered the flavor very slightly without being directly noticeable as ranch. A very tasty combination.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, the mix of honey, BBQ and ranch made for an intriguing smell.
From the package: “Dabbing is a lifestyle” ... “'We take pride in setting the tone for the culture of hip hop, we will always remember what got us here ... hard work, dedication, and teamwork. Our dreams are what inspire us ... don't stop dreaming!' — Migos”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Blue River Food Shop, Hyde Park, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road