Rap Snacks Lil Boosie's Louisiana Heat Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were pretty consistently large and had lots of red seasoning powder on their surfaces, though the level of seasoning and color did vary from one chip to the next.
We crunched in to find a good solid, crisp crunch and an intense mix of tasty spices with some good strong heat. Not on par with the hottest of the hot, but far above average as hot chips go, with heat lingering for quite a while. Great!
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense hot sauce smell.
From the package: “Sometimes you need those bad days, because it helps you truly appreciate the good ones”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Obama gas station, Columbia, South Carolina. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road