Rap Snacks Wavy Cardi B Jerk BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples and gently curving shapes, with a light orange color, plus a good smattering of darker seasoning powder bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of flavor immediately, with many of zesty spices, including a jerk sauce kick, though without heat initially. Some middling heat kicked in for the aftertaste and lingered for a bit. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice kick of jerk spices. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Stay true to who you are” ... “'Being successful in life and in the music business is all about being true to who you are, knowing your self-worth, never sweating the small things and always following your gut instincts. If you follow this rule of thumb, and it will eventually create a recipe for success.' — Cardi B”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Jerk Snacks (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Blue River Food Shop, Hyde Park, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road