Rap Snacks Wavy Cardi B Jerk BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, shallow ripples and gently curving shapes, with a light orange color, plus a good smattering of darker seasoning powder bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of flavor immediately, with many of zesty spices, including a jerk sauce kick, though without heat initially. Some middling heat kicked in for the aftertaste and lingered for a bit. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice kick of jerk spices. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Stay true to who you are” ... “'Being successful in life and in the music business is all about being true to who you are, knowing your self-worth, never sweating the small things and always following your gut instincts. If you follow this rule of thumb, and it will eventually create a recipe for success.' — Cardi B”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Jerk Snacks (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Blue River Food Shop, Hyde Park, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road