Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with some bubbles embedded inside, with a light orange color generally, plus some sparse darker seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and quite a lot of flavoring, both sweet and hot. The sweet stuff tempered the heat a bit, but in the end, the heat won out, giving quite a nice jalapeño burn that stayed around in the aftertaste too. The mix of sweet and hot made it very easy to keep eating handful after handful. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit of a spicy kick, not really any honey sweetness.
From the package: “We can't change the world, unless we change ourselves” ... “Brooklyn Legend Christopher Wallace aka Notorious B.I.G. is known as one of the most prolific MC's ever to touch the mic. His timeless music, filled with provocative and innovative storytelling help to shape, influence and impact the culture of hip hop globally. The Rap Snacks Icon brand honors his legacy in our partnership with Notorious Big, LLC.
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (156 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road