Rap Snacks Migos Sour Cream with a Dab of Ranch Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, with somewhat wiggly shapes and lots of large green seasoning bits on the surfaces. Several of the chips at the top were very large.
We crunched in to find a light crunch, and a fairly mild but really tasty flavor from the mix of sour cream and ranch. They were probably right to use the word "dab" in reference to the ranch, as it wasn't strong, but the combination of that with sour cream created a flavor that was noticeably different from anything else we've tasted, quite good!
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ranch and sour cream smell, noticeably different from SC&O, nice!
From the package: ” 'Dabbin is a lifestyle' — Migos”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road