Rap Snacks Migos Sour Cream with a Dab of Ranch Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, with somewhat wiggly shapes and lots of large green seasoning bits on the surfaces. Several of the chips at the top were very large.
We crunched in to find a light crunch, and a fairly mild but really tasty flavor from the mix of sour cream and ranch. They were probably right to use the word "dab" in reference to the ranch, as it wasn't strong, but the combination of that with sour cream created a flavor that was noticeably different from anything else we've tasted, quite good!
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ranch and sour cream smell, noticeably different from SC&O, nice!
From the package: ” 'Dabbin is a lifestyle' — Migos”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Obama gas station, Columbia, South Carolina. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road