Rap Snacks Oowee Lil Yachty's Hot Cheese Fries
Taste test: These "fries" looked more like cheese puffs than fries, with curvy shapes and rounded ends. Still, they were quite a bit thinner than your typical cheese puffs, with a diameter more in the range of fries, but they still had the cheese puff shape. They had a lot of dark orange seasoning on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find an excellent crisp texture and an equally impressive taste that wasn't at all like your standard hot fries (nor like hot cheese puffs). It wasn't that hot at first but grew to a midlevel heat in the aftertaste. Great!
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, maybe like celery, but not at all like hot peppers or anything.
From the package: “Designed by Manselle”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New Orleans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road