Rap Snacks Honey Jalapeno Fetty Wap Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light orange color and gently curving shapes.
We crunched in to find a tangy flavor that was a lot more honey than jalapeño, very tasty and a good complement to the potato. Some mildly hot jalapeño kick did kick in for a nice aftertaste, still not a majorly hot chip, but the combination of flavors impressed our snackers a lot as they enjoyed cocktails and beer.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild as jalapeño chips go.
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road