Rap Snacks Honey Jalapeno Fetty Wap Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light orange color and gently curving shapes.
We crunched in to find a tangy flavor that was a lot more honey than jalapeño, very tasty and a good complement to the potato. Some mildly hot jalapeño kick did kick in for a nice aftertaste, still not a majorly hot chip, but the combination of flavors impressed our snackers a lot as they enjoyed cocktails and beer.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild as jalapeño chips go.
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1971 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road