Rap Snacks Fabolous New York Deli Cheddar Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had lots of seasoning stuck to those ripples, most of it orange, but with some green and other dark bits as well, for a strong orange color, with many variations in density of seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very nice texture, light and very crisp, with a taste that was consistent with the aroma of the bag, but was nonetheless a surprise, as it was basically a sweet barbecue flavor — and a good one. I was expecting a sharp cheddar taste, and perhaps there was some of that in there, but it was tough to even notice in a barbecue-dominated chip.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, like cheddar and barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Stop tryna skip the struggle. That's where character is built ... the hunger for more is created ... the lessons for success are taught... so embrace it, feed off it, learn from it ... & then overcome it so you can become it.”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Obama gas station, Columbia, South Carolina. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road