Rap Snacks Fabolous New York Deli Cheddar Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had lots of seasoning stuck to those ripples, most of it orange, but with some green and other dark bits as well, for a strong orange color, with many variations in density of seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very nice texture, light and very crisp, with a taste that was consistent with the aroma of the bag, but was nonetheless a surprise, as it was basically a sweet barbecue flavor — and a good one. I was expecting a sharp cheddar taste, and perhaps there was some of that in there, but it was tough to even notice in a barbecue-dominated chip.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, like cheddar and barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Stop tryna skip the struggle. That's where character is built ... the hunger for more is created ... the lessons for success are taught... so embrace it, feed off it, learn from it ... & then overcome it so you can become it.”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road