Rachel's Naturally Baked Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato crisps were nearly flat, with an unusual (but symmetrical) shape.
They were a bit thicker and crunchier than Baked Lay's, but the crunch seemed very bland and cardboard-like, and the flavor was also quite ordinary. It was not particularly creamy or oniony, but maybe just slightly so in each case. This is one of those cases where the chips that boast being low in fat end up being low in taste as well. Not a very satisfying sour cream and onion chip.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange.
From the package: “Rachel's Naturally Baked Potato Crisps are a healthy choice for everyone! With a 1/2 gram of saturated fat, 0 grams trans fat and only 3 grams of total fat, they're always the right choice. Plus, they taste great! What more could you ask for in a low fat snack?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road