Rachel's Naturally Baked Potato Crisps Original
Taste test: These were kind of like Pringles in terms of the material that they were made of, but they were shaped differently, were just about flat, had a stiffer and less crisp feel, and tasted really, really bland.
Pringles may seem artificial, but it's really hard to stop eating them. After eating just one of these, few of our tasters had any desire to venture back to the chip bowl for a second one. The texture was just really unappealing, like thin cardboard. It seems like when they formulated these, they started with Baked Lays — a definitely bland snack to begin with — and somehow made both the taste and texture even worse.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird. Chemically.
From the package: “They're baked so you can have another one!” ... “No MSG!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (411 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road