Rachel's Naturally Baked Potato Crisps Barbeque
Taste test: These crips were similar to Baked Lay's, but they were larger, flatter and had a less interesting texture.
The crisps were thin, but the feel was sort of cardboard-like. The taste was pretty good, though, as the barbecue seasoning was fairly plain but still a good flavor. Nothing spectacular, but among the various Rachel's Potato Crisps flavors, these were the best.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a remotely barbecue sauce-like smell, but not good.
From the package: “No MSG!” ... “No Cholesterol!” ... “They're abked so you can have another one!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road