Rachel's Baked Puffed Multi Grain Snacks Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These round, wiggly, rice cake-like snacks had kind of a dull orange glow to them, from the light coating of powder.
On the first few bites, I could taste a mild cheddary and buttery seasoning. After that, I noticed mostly the taste of the underlying chips (or puffs) more and the cheddar less, as the mix of corn, rice and oats tasted a lot like breakfast cereal. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cheddary smell.
From the package: “Here at Rachel's we're proud to serve you only the best in great tasting snacks. So it only makes sense that we're happy to introduce yet another delicious and healthy addition to our lineup.” ... “Packed with sweet, fresh, crisp apple flavors, lightly dusted with cinnamon and mingled with real whole grains for an unmistakably hearty and wholesome taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road