Rachel's Baked Puffed Multi Grain Snacks Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These round, wiggly, rice cake-like snacks had kind of a dull orange glow to them, from the light coating of powder.
On the first few bites, I could taste a mild cheddary and buttery seasoning. After that, I noticed mostly the taste of the underlying chips (or puffs) more and the cheddar less, as the mix of corn, rice and oats tasted a lot like breakfast cereal. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cheddary smell.
From the package: “Here at Rachel's we're proud to serve you only the best in great tasting snacks. So it only makes sense that we're happy to introduce yet another delicious and healthy addition to our lineup.” ... “Packed with sweet, fresh, crisp apple flavors, lightly dusted with cinnamon and mingled with real whole grains for an unmistakably hearty and wholesome taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road