Rachel's Baked Puffed Multi Grain Snacks Buttery Caramel
Taste test: These round, smallish, rice cake-like snacks had a yellowish color, with a light coating of a sugary powder.
They had a good crispness and mild crunch, but our tasters weren't hugely impressed with the taste, as most thought that the butter portion of the flavor tasted specifically like fake butter. People who had already tried the Apple Cinnamon version were much more impressed by the taste of those.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel smell. Wow.
From the package: “Here at Rachel's we're proud to serve you only the best in great tasting snacks. So it only makes sense that we're happy to introduce yet another delicious and healthy addition to our lineup.” ... “Packed with sweet, fresh, crisp apple flavors, lightly dusted with cinnamon and mingled with real whole grains for an unmistakably hearty and wholesome taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road