Rachel's Baked Puffed Multi Grain Snacks Apple Cinnamon
Taste test: These rice cake-like snacks had the typical mini-rice cake sort of shape, with a pale beige color and lots of cinnamon sugar visible on the surface.
They had a nice crunchy and fairly crisp texture, and they tasted quite good as well, with lots of cinnamon and apple flavor. There appeared to be a lot of sugar on the surface, but they weren't overly sweet. Just sweet enough, excellent.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Smells like cinnamon toast with a bit of apple.
From the package: “Here at Rachel's we're proud to serve you only the best in great tasting snacks. So it only makes sense that we're happy to introduce yet another delicious and healthy addition to our lineup.” ... “Packed with sweet, fresh, crisp apple flavors, lightly dusted with cinnamon and mingled with real whole grains for an unmistakably hearty and wholesome taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road