Rachel's Potato Chips Gourmet Traditional
Taste test: These are OK kettle-style potato chips.
There's nothing bad about them, but they're just not as tasty as they should be. If you like this style of chips, get some Cape Cod chips, which are awesome. These were definitely not worth the $1.50 I paid for a tiny 1.5-oz bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly greasy but OK potato aroma.
From the package: “When I was a little girl, I would spend many weekends on my grandparent's farm. The wonderful smells in my Grandmother's kitchen come back to me as real today as they were then. I remember she would say, 'You should always use the best ingredients you can find. Don't take any shortcuts, because there is only one way to do something right!' ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Marshall Field's on State Street, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road