R.W. Garcia Special Recipe Holiday Organic Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This bag contained large, quarter circle-shaped tortilla chips in the Christmas color combination of red and green. At first, I assumed it was just a gimmicky color thing, but after reading the back of the bag, I realized that the red ones were beet-flavored and the green ones were made with spinach. The bag was filled nearly to the top with lots and lots of chips, most of them unbroken.
I crunched in to find that the chips were not particularly crisp as tortilla chips go. They tasted pretty good, but any beet or spinach flavoring was very subtle if I could taste it at all — nothing that I would noticed if I hadn't read the bag. Decent chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, can definitely smell some spinach.
From the package: “Gluten free” ... “With two flavors in the bag — Spinach and Red Beet — they add crunch and a festive red and green presentation to your holiday table. Made from wholesome organic ingredients, they contain no trans fats, wheat or gluten.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: R.W. Garcia Co. Inc
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road