RW Garcia Dippers 3 Seed Savory Dipping Chips Himalayan Pink Salt & Tellicherry Cracked Pepper
Taste test: These tortilla chips had an unusual rectangular shape, as the pieces were about an inch wide, and the unbroken ones were over 3 inches long.
They had overall a light beige color, with a whole variety of differently colored seeds embedded inside. The shape made them relatively good for dipping, as the length helped to keep fingers away from the salsa or dip, but there wasn't anything in the way of a scoop shape to help hold onto the object of the dipping. Without dip, the taste of the chips was quite plain, with very little corn flavor and just a bit of taste from the seeds that wasn't particularly interesting. Couldn't taste any pepper at all.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like corn tortilla chips, but definitely a little something from the various seeds inside as well.
From the package: “Special recipe” ... “RW Garcia Savory Dipping Chips are subtly spiced with Himalayan pink salt & Tellicherry cracked pepper. They're delicious right out of the bag, but we also made them long and thin enough to dip into jars of gourmet salsa, bean dip or tapenade. And sturdy enough to hold up to thick guacamole. Because the only way to improve on a great snack is with a great dip.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: R.W. Garcia Co. Inc
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at HomeGoods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road