Que Pasa Ancient Grains Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were triangular and about Doritos-sized, with fairly flat surfaces that had a yellowish beige color overall, with lots of seeds embedded inside. Many of the chips were broken, and the edges were fairly rough.
We crunched in to find a great taste, with a flavorful mix of seeds and corn, just a bit of salt. There was a very nice crunch with a brittle feel and good crispness. Very good!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn and seeds smell.
From the package: “Organic” ... “Buckwheat | Quinoa | Amaranth | Chia” ... “Volcanic stone ground” ... “Artisan organic chips with a superfood boost. These deliciously nutritious chips are made with a carefully crafted blend of ancient grains and seeds for a seriously super chip.” ... “Unlike many other chips out there, we make ours the way they've been made in Mexico for generations — grinding whole kernel corn between hand cut lava stones from the volcanic peaks of Querétaro, to deliver superior taste and crunch.” ... “Made in Canada from imported ingredients”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Que Pasa Mexican Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road