Quaker Popped Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
Taste test: These round, rice-based chips had very wiggly surfaces, mostly beige in color with some yellow areas, plus a smattering of finely ground black pepper. The chips were fairly thick.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch with a decent crispness, with a mild hit of pepper at first. The pepper got stronger soon after that, and the pepper taste lingered for a very long time. Our snackers were fans, crunching their way through handfuls of pieces while enjoying some beer. Tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good freshly ground black pepper smell. Fairly intense.
From the package: “New look! Formerly Quakes® Rice Snacks” ... “Quaker® Popped™ rice snacks are the surprisingly delicious snack with a satisfying crunch. And because they're popped and have 0g trans fat, you can feel good about your snack choice.” ... “Do not heat in toaster or microwave.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road