Quaker Popped Apple Cinnamon
Taste test: These wiggly, roundish, fairly thin rice cakes looked like they had a heavy sugary glaze, as the first thing I noticed was how shiny the surfaces were. On closer examination, it was just some areas that were shiny, not the whole surface, and the surfaces did not feel sticky at all.
We crunched in to find a nice light crisp crunch and a somewhat laid-back apple taste, less intense than many other apple-cinnamon snacks but still plenty flavorful. All I could taste was the apple and cinnamon, as the rice didn't add any flavor that I could notice. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple sauce.
From the package: “New look! Formerly Quakes® Rice Snacks” ... “Quaker® Popped™ rice snacks are the surprisingly delicious snack with a satisfying crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road