Pure Vida Chips Exotic Tasty Cassava
Taste test: These cassava chips had curly shapes with a generally a pale beige color and some areas of a darker beige on the edges of some chips. They were cut thin and came generally in small pieces, including many broken ones.
We crunched in to find a light, crispy crunch and a mild flavor. The crunch and taste of the cassava were noticeably different than potato, with a slightly more rigid feel and a flavor that was just a bit toasty. Unlike some cassava chips with extra seasonings, these kept it simple. A nice taste, especially when I ate several of the chips in a row.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cassava chips smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “What is a Cassava? These tasty chips are from sunny Costa Rica, where cassava grows year-round and Pure Vida is a way of life. Also known as Yuca, the cassava root is originally from Brazil and spread to countries around the world. A gourmet ingredient, cassava can be found in many foods from delicious cakes to irresistible chips, like the ones inside this bag.” ... “Product of Costa Rica"
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road