Przysnacki Prażynki Reksio Keczupowe w Smaku
Taste test: This bag contained thin potato crisps that were supposed to be shaped like dogs, with some ketchup flavoring. They had a light beige color with a bit of red seasoning powder. The shapes varied a bit from the one pictured on the bag, as each one got bent differently during cooking, but they did look sort of like the pictured puppy.
The had a light feel and a nice crisp crunch, with a very tasty ketchup flavor that went perfectly with the potato. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road