Przysnacki Prażynki Reksio Keczupowe w Smaku
Taste test: This bag contained thin potato crisps that were supposed to be shaped like dogs, with some ketchup flavoring. They had a light beige color with a bit of red seasoning powder. The shapes varied a bit from the one pictured on the bag, as each one got bent differently during cooking, but they did look sort of like the pictured puppy.
The had a light feel and a nice crisp crunch, with a very tasty ketchup flavor that went perfectly with the potato. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (85 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (407 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road