Pringles Select Sweet Potato Honey Chipotle Barbecue
Taste test: The sweet potato crisps in this variety of bagged Pringles were quite a bit smaller than the standard Pringles that come in cans, with a flatter oval shape, and there were small bubbles visible in most of the chips.
They were very tasty, with a noticeable sweet and spicy barbecue flavor. I couldn't specfically taste a whole lot of chipotle, though maybe a hint of it, and there was definitely no chipotle heat, but our tasters ate their way through the whole bag very quickly, with unanimous praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild honey smell with some barbecue spices.
From the package: “Sweet honey and smoky barbecue flavor join forces to create an untamed crisp. Brace your tongue for an irresistible ride — this bounty of flavor is a mouthful. Savory sweet potato crisps rubbed with a smoky wild-west barbecue seasoning, spiced up with a dash of chipotle, and topped off with a tiuch of sweet honey glaze.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (60 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road