Pringles Select Sweet Potato Honey Chipotle Barbecue
Taste test: The sweet potato crisps in this variety of bagged Pringles were quite a bit smaller than the standard Pringles that come in cans, with a flatter oval shape, and there were small bubbles visible in most of the chips.
They were very tasty, with a noticeable sweet and spicy barbecue flavor. I couldn't specfically taste a whole lot of chipotle, though maybe a hint of it, and there was definitely no chipotle heat, but our tasters ate their way through the whole bag very quickly, with unanimous praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild honey smell with some barbecue spices.
From the package: “Sweet honey and smoky barbecue flavor join forces to create an untamed crisp. Brace your tongue for an irresistible ride — this bounty of flavor is a mouthful. Savory sweet potato crisps rubbed with a smoky wild-west barbecue seasoning, spiced up with a dash of chipotle, and topped off with a tiuch of sweet honey glaze.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (478 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (407 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road