Pringles Select Bold Crunch Potato Southwestern Barbecue
Taste test: These Pringles had a crunch that was a level above the regular Pringles, and best of all, they had a taste that was indeed bold, as there was a rich, intense barbecue seasoning with a significant kick.
Like the other varieties of Pringles Select, these crisps came in a bag, had an oval shape with less curvature than regular Pringles and were quite a bit smaller than regular Pringles. Our tasters were quite impressed with the taste, as the flavor level was so high that some people were a bit stunned upon biting in. This is one case where adding "bold" to the name of the snack was not an exaggeration. Nice work, Pringles.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong, spicy barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road