Pringles Select Bold Crunch Potato Southwestern Barbecue
Taste test: These Pringles had a crunch that was a level above the regular Pringles, and best of all, they had a taste that was indeed bold, as there was a rich, intense barbecue seasoning with a significant kick.
Like the other varieties of Pringles Select, these crisps came in a bag, had an oval shape with less curvature than regular Pringles and were quite a bit smaller than regular Pringles. Our tasters were quite impressed with the taste, as the flavor level was so high that some people were a bit stunned upon biting in. This is one case where adding "bold" to the name of the snack was not an exaggeration. Nice work, Pringles.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong, spicy barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road