Pringles Select Bold Crunch Potato Cheddar Jack
Taste test: These small Pringles lived up to their "Bold Crunch" label, as they were indeed crunchier than regular Pringles (though smaller) and had quite a bit of strong flavor.
When I saw the "Cheddar Jack" label, I was expecting mostly a cheese flavor, but not any heat. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a pepper jack cheese, not just plain jack cheese, as there was a nice jalapeno kick to these chips. Our tasters were quite impressed, and they quickly ate their way through the bag.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like jalapeno. Good, but weird, since it's not a jalapeno flavor, at least in name.
From the package: “Pringles Select Bold Crunch carefully belnds selected ingredients to create a bold, crunchy taste experience.” ... “We thought it would be better if Jack had some cheddar. The bold bite of peppery jack kicks up the smooth taste of chedddar. But with so many layers of flavor, we had to cut the crisp to fit the cheese.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (238 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road