Pringles Select Bold Crunch Potato Cheddar Jack
Taste test: These small Pringles lived up to their "Bold Crunch" label, as they were indeed crunchier than regular Pringles (though smaller) and had quite a bit of strong flavor.
When I saw the "Cheddar Jack" label, I was expecting mostly a cheese flavor, but not any heat. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a pepper jack cheese, not just plain jack cheese, as there was a nice jalapeno kick to these chips. Our tasters were quite impressed, and they quickly ate their way through the bag.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like jalapeno. Good, but weird, since it's not a jalapeno flavor, at least in name.
From the package: “Pringles Select Bold Crunch carefully belnds selected ingredients to create a bold, crunchy taste experience.” ... “We thought it would be better if Jack had some cheddar. The bold bite of peppery jack kicks up the smooth taste of chedddar. But with so many layers of flavor, we had to cut the crisp to fit the cheese.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road