Pringles Select Bold Crunch Potato Cheddar Jack
Taste test: These small Pringles lived up to their "Bold Crunch" label, as they were indeed crunchier than regular Pringles (though smaller) and had quite a bit of strong flavor.
When I saw the "Cheddar Jack" label, I was expecting mostly a cheese flavor, but not any heat. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a pepper jack cheese, not just plain jack cheese, as there was a nice jalapeno kick to these chips. Our tasters were quite impressed, and they quickly ate their way through the bag.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like jalapeno. Good, but weird, since it's not a jalapeno flavor, at least in name.
From the package: “Pringles Select Bold Crunch carefully belnds selected ingredients to create a bold, crunchy taste experience.” ... “We thought it would be better if Jack had some cheddar. The bold bite of peppery jack kicks up the smooth taste of chedddar. But with so many layers of flavor, we had to cut the crisp to fit the cheese.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road