Pringles Select Bold Crunch Jalapeno Ranch
Taste test: First Pringles reduced the size of their crisps and put them in bags instead of cans with the "Pringles Select" line, and now Pringles has added new Select flavors with additional "Bold Crunch" branding.
So what's the difference between regular Pringles Select and the Bold Crunch versions? Best I can tell from the Pringles Interweb site is that they're supposed to be kettle-cooked as it says, "Discover kettle chips with a crunchy kick and daring flavors to match." The crunch was indeed stronger than with the regular Pringles Select, and our tasters liked the taste a whole lot. There was a good hit of jalapeno, tempered a bit by some ranch flavoring, but jalapeno was definitely the dominant flavor in these strongly seasoned crisps.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeno smell. Very good.
From the package: “How will ranch keep its cool with such a bold and spicy partner? Find out for yourself and taste what happens when first jalapenos get together with a cool ranch crunch. It's a bold crunch experience that will kick your taste buds up a notch from Pringles Select.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road