Pringles Select Bold Crunch Jalapeno Ranch
Taste test: First Pringles reduced the size of their crisps and put them in bags instead of cans with the "Pringles Select" line, and now Pringles has added new Select flavors with additional "Bold Crunch" branding.
So what's the difference between regular Pringles Select and the Bold Crunch versions? Best I can tell from the Pringles Interweb site is that they're supposed to be kettle-cooked as it says, "Discover kettle chips with a crunchy kick and daring flavors to match." The crunch was indeed stronger than with the regular Pringles Select, and our tasters liked the taste a whole lot. There was a good hit of jalapeno, tempered a bit by some ranch flavoring, but jalapeno was definitely the dominant flavor in these strongly seasoned crisps.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeno smell. Very good.
From the package: “How will ranch keep its cool with such a bold and spicy partner? Find out for yourself and taste what happens when first jalapenos get together with a cool ranch crunch. It's a bold crunch experience that will kick your taste buds up a notch from Pringles Select.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road