Pringles Restaurant Cravers Slow Cooked BBQ
Taste test: These were regular Pringles crisps with a slight orange-ish powder on them, with some darker brown flecks of powder as well.
They definitely had a barbecue sauce-like taste to them, with a hint of spice and salt thrown in. If you like barbecue chips, these are pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, smells like a bottle of barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at this store”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road