Pringles Restaurant Cravers Slow Cooked BBQ
Taste test: These were regular Pringles crisps with a slight orange-ish powder on them, with some darker brown flecks of powder as well.
They definitely had a barbecue sauce-like taste to them, with a hint of spice and salt thrown in. If you like barbecue chips, these are pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, smells like a bottle of barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at this store”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road