Pringles Restaurant Cravers Onion Blossom
Taste test: This version of Pringles had sort of a toasted look in terms of color, with a very nice, very sweet onion taste, sort of like onion dip.
One of our tasters thought that they tasted like a ranch dressing. Our tasters were mixed in their opinions, as some liked the taste but others thought that the flavor was way too intense and not a particularly good flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet onion smell, like a creamy onion dip.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at this store” .... “Look for the flavor seal”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road