Pringles Restaurant Cravers Onion Blossom
Taste test: This version of Pringles had sort of a toasted look in terms of color, with a very nice, very sweet onion taste, sort of like onion dip.
One of our tasters thought that they tasted like a ranch dressing. Our tasters were mixed in their opinions, as some liked the taste but others thought that the flavor was way too intense and not a particularly good flavor.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet onion smell, like a creamy onion dip.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at this store” .... “Look for the flavor seal”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road