Pringles Restaurant Cravers Mozzarella Sticks & Marinara
Taste test: This version of Pringles had hardly any flavor seasoning visible on most of the crisps, with just the slightest smattering of dark orange powder, mostly near the edges on both sides.
The flavor was a bit tomatoey and a little cheesy, and nearly all of our tasters were startled to find that the taste really did remind them of mozzarella sticks with sauce. The texture of mozzarella sticks certainly wasn't there, as a Pringle is definitely a far cry from a mozzarella stick, so when the taste was so spot-on, people were pretty impressed and liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, neither mozzarella sticks nor marinara. On second whiff, maybe remotely like marinara.
From the package: “Contains wheat and milk ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road