Pringles Restaurant Cravers Mozzarella Sticks & Marinara
Taste test: This version of Pringles had hardly any flavor seasoning visible on most of the crisps, with just the slightest smattering of dark orange powder, mostly near the edges on both sides.
The flavor was a bit tomatoey and a little cheesy, and nearly all of our tasters were startled to find that the taste really did remind them of mozzarella sticks with sauce. The texture of mozzarella sticks certainly wasn't there, as a Pringle is definitely a far cry from a mozzarella stick, so when the taste was so spot-on, people were pretty impressed and liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, neither mozzarella sticks nor marinara. On second whiff, maybe remotely like marinara.
From the package: “Contains wheat and milk ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road