Pringles Restaurant Cravers Mozzarella Sticks & Marinara
Taste test: This version of Pringles had hardly any flavor seasoning visible on most of the crisps, with just the slightest smattering of dark orange powder, mostly near the edges on both sides.
The flavor was a bit tomatoey and a little cheesy, and nearly all of our tasters were startled to find that the taste really did remind them of mozzarella sticks with sauce. The texture of mozzarella sticks certainly wasn't there, as a Pringle is definitely a far cry from a mozzarella stick, so when the taste was so spot-on, people were pretty impressed and liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, neither mozzarella sticks nor marinara. On second whiff, maybe remotely like marinara.
From the package: “Contains wheat and milk ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (97 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road