Pringles Restaurant Cravers Mexican Layered Dip
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles had lots of seasoning on some of the crisps, with an overall color of orange, but the seasoning mix included a variety of shades of orange and brown.
The level of flavor varied a lot, and the best kick of flavor was found on the ones with the most seasoning vibible. Impressively, there really were a whole bunch of distinct 7-layer dip tastes that our snackers noticed, including olives, hot salsa, cheese, and to a lesser degree, refried beans and sour cream. There was a very good good kick of heat, and these were quite tasty, with a lingering hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it does smell like a 7-layer dip.
From the package: “Super Stack” ... “Potato Crisps/Crujientes de papa” ... “Great taste made Crispier”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road