Pringles Restaurant Cravers Cheesy Fries
Taste test: These were regular Pringles crisps with a slight amount of orange powder on them.
There was a cheese flavor, but it was nothing that reminded me of fries with cheddar cheese sauce slathered on top. These could very well be made with the same powder as any other variety of cheese-flavored Pringles ever produced.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma that smelled like cheddar cheese or anything like that.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at this store”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Fries (145 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road