Pringles Restaurant Cravers Cheesy Fries
Taste test: These were regular Pringles crisps with a slight amount of orange powder on them.
There was a cheese flavor, but it was nothing that reminded me of fries with cheddar cheese sauce slathered on top. These could very well be made with the same powder as any other variety of cheese-flavored Pringles ever produced.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma that smelled like cheddar cheese or anything like that.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at this store”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Fries (146 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road