Pringles Restaurant Cravers Cheesy Fries
Taste test: These were regular Pringles crisps with a slight amount of orange powder on them.
There was a cheese flavor, but it was nothing that reminded me of fries with cheddar cheese sauce slathered on top. These could very well be made with the same powder as any other variety of cheese-flavored Pringles ever produced.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma that smelled like cheddar cheese or anything like that.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at this store”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Fries (146 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road