Pringles Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburger
Taste test: This version of Pringles had an unevenly applied flavor seasoning on both sides of the crisps that was mostly orange in color, with a few brown specks as well.
A few of our usual tasters were afraid of this whole concept and weren't willing to try these at all. Reactions by our other tasters varied, but in several cases, people didn't initially think the crisps tasted like a cheeseburger, but as the flavor soaked in, on second thought they though it did taste a lot like a McDonald's style of cheeseburger (the plain cheeseburger, not one of the fancy ones like a Big Mac). There was a mix of seasonings that was remotely similar to the condiments and cheese on a cheeseburger, but they were all muddied together, with less pronounced tastes than other cheeseburger-flavored chips, such as Golden Flake Cheeseburger Chips and Doritos X-13D.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly tangy smell, but not particularly like a cheeseburger (nor a hamburger).
From the package: “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Trivia: This flavor was recalled by Procter & Gamble because it contains hydrolyzed vegetable protein from Basic Food Flavors Inc., which has been linked to salmonella.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road