Pringles Prints Daytona 500
Taste test: These were the latest in the line of Pringles Prints, which were just like regular Pringles except that they had trivia questions printed on them in some sort of blue ink. The question and answer were on the same side of the chip, with the answer printed upside-down relative to the question. The opposite side of the crisp had sort of an ink blot bleeding through.
They really had something for everyone. If you're an auto racing fan, you'll enjoy the trivia questions. If you don't care the least bit about auto racing, you can be completely befuddled by the questions and still enjoy the taste of the chips.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Pringles smell.
From the package: “The 47th Annual Daytona® 500 The Great American Race™ 2.20.2005” ... “Chance to Win A Daytona 500 Race Weekend!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road