Pringles Prints Daytona 500
Taste test: These were the latest in the line of Pringles Prints, which were just like regular Pringles except that they had trivia questions printed on them in some sort of blue ink. The question and answer were on the same side of the chip, with the answer printed upside-down relative to the question. The opposite side of the crisp had sort of an ink blot bleeding through.
They really had something for everyone. If you're an auto racing fan, you'll enjoy the trivia questions. If you don't care the least bit about auto racing, you can be completely befuddled by the questions and still enjoy the taste of the chips.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Pringles smell.
From the package: “The 47th Annual Daytona® 500 The Great American Race™ 2.20.2005” ... “Chance to Win A Daytona 500 Race Weekend!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road