Pringles Game Time Philly Cheesesteak
Taste test: These Pringles didn't appear to have much flavor seasoning on them, just a very light amount of orange powder, and when we crunched in, the "Philly Cheesesteak" flavor tasted like neither steak nor cheese.
One taster was neutral on the taste, just sort of your typical slightly tangy Pringles flavoring, but the other though it was gross. When they promise cheesesteak, they've got to deliver a lot more than this. Pringles has added some really good flavors lately, but unfortunately they really blew it with this one. I lived in West Philly for four years and frequented Abner's at 38th and Chestnut for many of my cheesesteak needs. This definitely tasted nothing remotely like a Philly cheesesteak, or even a non-Philly cheesesteak.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild tangy smell, but nothing like a cheesesteak.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Beef Chips (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road