Pringles Game Time Philly Cheesesteak
Taste test: These Pringles didn't appear to have much flavor seasoning on them, just a very light amount of orange powder, and when we crunched in, the "Philly Cheesesteak" flavor tasted like neither steak nor cheese.
One taster was neutral on the taste, just sort of your typical slightly tangy Pringles flavoring, but the other though it was gross. When they promise cheesesteak, they've got to deliver a lot more than this. Pringles has added some really good flavors lately, but unfortunately they really blew it with this one. I lived in West Philly for four years and frequented Abner's at 38th and Chestnut for many of my cheesesteak needs. This definitely tasted nothing remotely like a Philly cheesesteak, or even a non-Philly cheesesteak.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild tangy smell, but nothing like a cheesesteak.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road