Pringles Game Time Philly Cheesesteak
Taste test: These Pringles didn't appear to have much flavor seasoning on them, just a very light amount of orange powder, and when we crunched in, the "Philly Cheesesteak" flavor tasted like neither steak nor cheese.
One taster was neutral on the taste, just sort of your typical slightly tangy Pringles flavoring, but the other though it was gross. When they promise cheesesteak, they've got to deliver a lot more than this. Pringles has added some really good flavors lately, but unfortunately they really blew it with this one. I lived in West Philly for four years and frequented Abner's at 38th and Chestnut for many of my cheesesteak needs. This definitely tasted nothing remotely like a Philly cheesesteak, or even a non-Philly cheesesteak.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild tangy smell, but nothing like a cheesesteak.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road