Pringles Minis Sour Cream and Onion
Taste test: The miniature Pringles in this bag were each about a quarter the size of a regular Pringle, with a sour cream and onion seasoning that tasted very much the same as the full-size version.
The tiny pieces were each easy to eat all in one bite, but some of the fun of biting into full-size Pringles was lost. If avoiding messiness is the goal, these are a good solution. It's easier to eat the small pieces. Plus, it's easier to pull these out of the bag than it is to get full-size Pringles out of the can, so you avoid the risk of getting your hand stuck in the can. But full-size Pringles still make a more satisfying snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest onion smell, but barely.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (72 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road