Taste test: This version of Pringles had a lot of dark orange-red seasoning, unevenly applied on both sides of the crisps. There was a good level of tomatoey flavoring overall, but it didn't taste all that ketchupy to me. It was more of a pizza sauce sort of taste, without any of the little kick of vinegar that usually comes along with ketchup.
A pretty good taste, but not one that will remind you of dipping your plain Pringles in ketchup. There's an easy solution to this, of course: Instead of looking everywhere to find this rare Pringles variety, only to be disappointed, get some plain Pringles (available everywhere) and dip them in ketchup.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet tomatoey smell, a bit vinegary too.
From the package: “Maintenant Plus Croustillantes” ... “Now Crispier”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road