Taste test: This version of Pringles had a lot of dark orange-red seasoning, unevenly applied on both sides of the crisps. There was a good level of tomatoey flavoring overall, but it didn't taste all that ketchupy to me. It was more of a pizza sauce sort of taste, without any of the little kick of vinegar that usually comes along with ketchup.
A pretty good taste, but not one that will remind you of dipping your plain Pringles in ketchup. There's an easy solution to this, of course: Instead of looking everywhere to find this rare Pringles variety, only to be disappointed, get some plain Pringles (available everywhere) and dip them in ketchup.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet tomatoey smell, a bit vinegary too.
From the package: “Maintenant Plus Croustillantes” ... “Now Crispier”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Rebecca de Finta in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road