Pringles Honey Mustard
Taste test: These limited-edition Pringles had just a slight orange tint on one side and were very tasty, with a fairly mild but sweet honey mustard seasoning, more honey than mustard and a very nice flavor.
Our snackers ate their way through the whole can very quickly. Once we popped, they couldn't stop.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice honey mustard smell, with an emphasis on the honey.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at This Store” ... “0g trans fat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road