Pringles Honey Mustard
Taste test: These limited-edition Pringles had just a slight orange tint on one side and were very tasty, with a fairly mild but sweet honey mustard seasoning, more honey than mustard and a very nice flavor.
Our snackers ate their way through the whole can very quickly. Once we popped, they couldn't stop.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice honey mustard smell, with an emphasis on the honey.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at This Store” ... “0g trans fat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road