Pringles Honey Mustard
Taste test: These limited-edition Pringles had just a slight orange tint on one side and were very tasty, with a fairly mild but sweet honey mustard seasoning, more honey than mustard and a very nice flavor.
Our snackers ate their way through the whole can very quickly. Once we popped, they couldn't stop.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice honey mustard smell, with an emphasis on the honey.
From the package: “Limited Time Only at This Store” ... “0g trans fat”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road