Pringles Game Time Zesty Queso
Taste test: Based on the fancy packaging, Spicy Queso flavor and "Game Time" sub-branding, we were expecting a lot of flavor from these Pringles.
They weren't bad, but unfortunately, they didn't deliver on the intense flavor. The Spicy Queso seasoning was sort of remotely red in color, and it was not really spicy, but it was maybe a little tomatoey or paprika-like. It was definitely not a queso taste. Not a strong or tangy flavor, but a decent flavor. Some of our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy smell, not really a queso or spicy cheese smell at all.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road