Pringles Game Time Zesty Queso
Taste test: Based on the fancy packaging, Spicy Queso flavor and "Game Time" sub-branding, we were expecting a lot of flavor from these Pringles.
They weren't bad, but unfortunately, they didn't deliver on the intense flavor. The Spicy Queso seasoning was sort of remotely red in color, and it was not really spicy, but it was maybe a little tomatoey or paprika-like. It was definitely not a queso taste. Not a strong or tangy flavor, but a decent flavor. Some of our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy smell, not really a queso or spicy cheese smell at all.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road