Pringles Game Time Zesty Queso
Taste test: Based on the fancy packaging, Spicy Queso flavor and "Game Time" sub-branding, we were expecting a lot of flavor from these Pringles.
They weren't bad, but unfortunately, they didn't deliver on the intense flavor. The Spicy Queso seasoning was sort of remotely red in color, and it was not really spicy, but it was maybe a little tomatoey or paprika-like. It was definitely not a queso taste. Not a strong or tangy flavor, but a decent flavor. Some of our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy smell, not really a queso or spicy cheese smell at all.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road