Pringles Game Time Zesty Queso
Taste test: Based on the fancy packaging, Spicy Queso flavor and "Game Time" sub-branding, we were expecting a lot of flavor from these Pringles.
They weren't bad, but unfortunately, they didn't deliver on the intense flavor. The Spicy Queso seasoning was sort of remotely red in color, and it was not really spicy, but it was maybe a little tomatoey or paprika-like. It was definitely not a queso taste. Not a strong or tangy flavor, but a decent flavor. Some of our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy smell, not really a queso or spicy cheese smell at all.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road