Pringles Family Faves Cheddar BBQ
Taste test: This new Pringles flavor had some orange-red seasoning applied unevenly from one chip to the next, with most of the seasoning on the convex side of the crisps.
When I first crunched in, there was a strong, tasty kick of cheddar cheese. After that, the sweet barbecue taste kicked in, and the cheddar became less noticeable. Finally, some heat came through in the aftertaste, and it grew stronger as I ate more. These were offered to tasters at the same time as the Multi Grain Ranch variety, and far more of our tasters preferred these than those.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kick of cheddar and tangy sweet barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Super Stack” ... “Most Valuable Pringle!” ... “appetizing all star!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road