Pringles Family Faves Cheddar BBQ
Taste test: This new Pringles flavor had some orange-red seasoning applied unevenly from one chip to the next, with most of the seasoning on the convex side of the crisps.
When I first crunched in, there was a strong, tasty kick of cheddar cheese. After that, the sweet barbecue taste kicked in, and the cheddar became less noticeable. Finally, some heat came through in the aftertaste, and it grew stronger as I ate more. These were offered to tasters at the same time as the Multi Grain Ranch variety, and far more of our tasters preferred these than those.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kick of cheddar and tangy sweet barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Super Stack” ... “Most Valuable Pringle!” ... “appetizing all star!”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road