Pringles Extreme Smokin' Hot Ranch
Taste test: This new variety of Pringles was marketed as part of the Extreme line, but there wasn't much about the crisps that was particularly extreme.
They looked pretty much like your typical Pringles, with just a little bit of seasoning visible near the edges of most of the crisps. They didn't really taste all that much like ranch much, and though there was a bit of hot pepper somewhere in the seasoning, it fell far short of being a "smokin' hot" level of heat. Not a gross flavor or anything, but just not a ranch one, nor a smokin' hot one, nor an "extreme" one.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Super Stack” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road