Pringles Extreme Smokin' Hot Ranch
Taste test: This new variety of Pringles was marketed as part of the Extreme line, but there wasn't much about the crisps that was particularly extreme.
They looked pretty much like your typical Pringles, with just a little bit of seasoning visible near the edges of most of the crisps. They didn't really taste all that much like ranch much, and though there was a bit of hot pepper somewhere in the seasoning, it fell far short of being a "smokin' hot" level of heat. Not a gross flavor or anything, but just not a ranch one, nor a smokin' hot one, nor an "extreme" one.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Super Stack” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (297 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road