Pringles Extreme Kickin' Cheddar
Taste test: For this new "extreme" flavor of Pringles, you could see a bright orange flavor seasoning, but it was only on very select areas of each crisp.
Usually, more visible seasoning equals more flavor, and that held true here, as the non-orange parts of the crisps were definitely bland, like plain Pringles. Where it was, the flavor was good, a nice combination of fresh jalapeno with some kick and cheddar. But these needed about ten times more seasoning than they had just to be a reasonable jalapeno cheddar, let alone to pass the test to be labeled as "extreme."
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh jalapeno smell, strong enough on first whiff to make my mouth water. Weaker after that.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Serving Size 1 Ounce/Tamaño de la porcín 1 oz”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road