Pringles Extreme Screamin' Dill Pickle
Taste test: These crisps had the typical Pringles shape and even the typical Pringles pale yellow color, with no green seasoning of any kind visible.
Upon biting in, there was an excellent pickle flavor, really tasty and quite delicious. It was reasonably strong, but far less strong than some of the pickle-flavored potato chips that we've eaten. I don't know how Pringles thinks they can call these "extreme" with just a mid-level flavor. The mere act of flavoring a Pringle with pickle spices does not in and of itself make it "extreme" as it's a flavor that's been done many times before on snacks. Still, they got the pickle flavor right.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like taking a whiff from a pickle jar.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road