Pringles Extreme Screamin' Dill Pickle
Taste test: These crisps had the typical Pringles shape and even the typical Pringles pale yellow color, with no green seasoning of any kind visible.
Upon biting in, there was an excellent pickle flavor, really tasty and quite delicious. It was reasonably strong, but far less strong than some of the pickle-flavored potato chips that we've eaten. I don't know how Pringles thinks they can call these "extreme" with just a mid-level flavor. The mere act of flavoring a Pringle with pickle spices does not in and of itself make it "extreme" as it's a flavor that's been done many times before on snacks. Still, they got the pickle flavor right.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like taking a whiff from a pickle jar.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road