Pringles Extreme Blazin' Buffalo Wing
Taste test: When I popped open this can of Pringles, there was no seasoning that I could see on the crisps, even when I checked both sides, so I was wondering whether there would really be any Buffalo wing seasoning.
One bite into the first Pringle quickly answered that question, as the taste was a spot-on match for a good, hot Buffalo chicken sauce. It was intense, too, definitely the hottest, and maybe also the strongest flavor of any Pringles that we've eaten. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly vinegary, but not like Buffalo wings.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road