Pringles Extreme Blazin' Buffalo Wing
Taste test: When I popped open this can of Pringles, there was no seasoning that I could see on the crisps, even when I checked both sides, so I was wondering whether there would really be any Buffalo wing seasoning.
One bite into the first Pringle quickly answered that question, as the taste was a spot-on match for a good, hot Buffalo chicken sauce. It was intense, too, definitely the hottest, and maybe also the strongest flavor of any Pringles that we've eaten. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly vinegary, but not like Buffalo wings.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road