Pringles Extreme Blazin' Buffalo Wing
Taste test: When I popped open this can of Pringles, there was no seasoning that I could see on the crisps, even when I checked both sides, so I was wondering whether there would really be any Buffalo wing seasoning.
One bite into the first Pringle quickly answered that question, as the taste was a spot-on match for a good, hot Buffalo chicken sauce. It was intense, too, definitely the hottest, and maybe also the strongest flavor of any Pringles that we've eaten. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly vinegary, but not like Buffalo wings.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1023 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (87 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road