Pringles Cheesy Quesadilla
Taste test: This version of Pringles had an orange seasoning distributed unevenly on both sides of the crisp, and our tasters like the taste a lot, as the crisps had a fairly mild but very tasty tangy cheese flavor.
There wasn't any real heat to the flavor (we expected some of that after taking a whiff of the can) but it was quite a nice taste, and our snackers ate the whole can of Pringles very quickly..
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, nice mix of cheese and hot peppers, you can really smell some hot jalapeno peppers.
From the package: “Feature Flavor”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road