Pringles Cheesy Quesadilla
Taste test: This version of Pringles had an orange seasoning distributed unevenly on both sides of the crisp, and our tasters like the taste a lot, as the crisps had a fairly mild but very tasty tangy cheese flavor.
There wasn't any real heat to the flavor (we expected some of that after taking a whiff of the can) but it was quite a nice taste, and our snackers ate the whole can of Pringles very quickly..
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, nice mix of cheese and hot peppers, you can really smell some hot jalapeno peppers.
From the package: “Feature Flavor”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road