Pringles Cheesy Fries Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles had very little flavor powder on them, despite the words "Flavor Fest" printed on the can.
If you just crunch into them, you may miss the actual flavor. But like all Pringles, all you have to do is lick one side of the crisp to experience the flavor. In this case, they didn't taste like cheese fries. It was more like a cheddar and sour cream chip.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma, nothing too smelly.
From the package: “Servings Per Container: approx. 6”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Fries (147 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road