Pringles Cheesy Fries Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles had very little flavor powder on them, despite the words "Flavor Fest" printed on the can.
If you just crunch into them, you may miss the actual flavor. But like all Pringles, all you have to do is lick one side of the crisp to experience the flavor. In this case, they didn't taste like cheese fries. It was more like a cheddar and sour cream chip.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma, nothing too smelly.
From the package: “Servings Per Container: approx. 6”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Ralph's, Marina Del Rey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road