Pringles Cheesy Fries Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles had very little flavor powder on them, despite the words "Flavor Fest" printed on the can.
If you just crunch into them, you may miss the actual flavor. But like all Pringles, all you have to do is lick one side of the crisp to experience the flavor. In this case, they didn't taste like cheese fries. It was more like a cheddar and sour cream chip.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma, nothing too smelly.
From the package: “Servings Per Container: approx. 6”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Fries (145 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Ralph's, Marina Del Rey, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road