Taste test: This flavor (not to be confused with the Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburger version) looked like regular Pringles, but with an orange stripe of powder and brownish flecks of flavor powder, mostly on one side of each crisp.
Our tasters immediately agreed that they replicate the taste of a McDonald's cheeseburger, particularly the pickle and onion taste. If you love those cheeseburgers, go out and try to find these as quickly as possible, as they are a limited edition.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pickles and onions.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road