Taste test: This flavor (not to be confused with the Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburger version) looked like regular Pringles, but with an orange stripe of powder and brownish flecks of flavor powder, mostly on one side of each crisp.
Our tasters immediately agreed that they replicate the taste of a McDonald's cheeseburger, particularly the pickle and onion taste. If you love those cheeseburgers, go out and try to find these as quickly as possible, as they are a limited edition.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pickles and onions.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road