Taste test: This flavor (not to be confused with the Restaurant Cravers Cheeseburger version) looked like regular Pringles, but with an orange stripe of powder and brownish flecks of flavor powder, mostly on one side of each crisp.
Our tasters immediately agreed that they replicate the taste of a McDonald's cheeseburger, particularly the pickle and onion taste. If you love those cheeseburgers, go out and try to find these as quickly as possible, as they are a limited edition.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pickles and onions.
From the package: “Limited Time Only”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (297 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road