Pringles Thai Sweet Chili Potato Crisps
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles was released to the snacking public around the same time that Doritos unveiled a similar-sounding flavor.
But it turned out to be quite different from the Doritos Sweet Chili Spice flavor. In terms of texture, shape and size, these were standard Pringles. A reddish seasoning was visible on both sides of the crisp, and the taste sweet chili taste was definitely sweeter than the Doritos version, and as with most Pringles, the flavor did not linger at all. These also lacked any sort of heat, which the Doritos did have. Among these or the Doritos, I would go with the Doritos, but these were still pretty good, one of the better Pringles flavors.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chili pepper type of smell, not much.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat!” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Servings Per Container approx. 3” ... “Net Wt. 2.8 oz (80 g)”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road