Pringles Thai Sweet Chili Potato Crisps
Taste test: This flavor of Pringles was released to the snacking public around the same time that Doritos unveiled a similar-sounding flavor.
But it turned out to be quite different from the Doritos Sweet Chili Spice flavor. In terms of texture, shape and size, these were standard Pringles. A reddish seasoning was visible on both sides of the crisp, and the taste sweet chili taste was definitely sweeter than the Doritos version, and as with most Pringles, the flavor did not linger at all. These also lacked any sort of heat, which the Doritos did have. Among these or the Doritos, I would go with the Doritos, but these were still pretty good, one of the better Pringles flavors.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chili pepper type of smell, not much.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat!” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Servings Per Container approx. 3” ... “Net Wt. 2.8 oz (80 g)”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road