Pringles Select Sun Dried Tomato Potato Crisps
Taste test: This bag contained miniaturized Pringles with a very, very sparse coating of a seasoning powder consisting of very tiny specks of red and green.
The flavor was a good sundried tomato taste, not anywhere near as powderful as the amazing Spicy Szechuan seasoning on the Rice Crisps version of Pringles Select, but still a good tangy flavor. Our tasters liked the flavor a lot.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild tomato smell. (I had to take multiple whiffs to get that, as I couldn't notice any at first.)
From the package: “A unique taste escape.” ... “Sun Dried to Perfecton, Tomatoes that will tantalize your snacking self: The fresh beams of sunlight capture the bold and zesty flavors of tomtoes marinating in the sun. When this sun dried tomato crisp touches your tongue, it comes back to life, full of gourmet flavor. A flavor so delicious and overpowering that your taste buds will thank you for the experience. Sun Dried Tomato It's a Pringles Select.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Shaw's in Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road