Pringles Select Parmesan Garlic
Taste test: The label said that these were Pringles, but they didn't come in a can, and each crisp was considerably smaller than conventional Pringles.
The general oval shape of the pieces was fairly consistent, but the curvature of the crisps varied from one piece to the next, and nearly every piece had some bubbles in it. The crunch level was quite a bit higher than regular Pringles, with none of that high level of brittleness that Pringles are known for. The taste was strong but not overwhelming, with some parm and some garlic, but not so much garlic that it would scare away the kinds of eaters who are scared away by too much garlic. Pretty good, but not the best of the parm and garlic chips out there.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild garlic smell.
From the package: “Like a Parmesan cheese wheel rolling through a garlic patch” ... “Freshly grated Parmesan cheese and faint hints of garlic will have your stomach talking and your mouth watering. And when you get a taste of this delicious flavor, your inabilty to speak would say it all. The enticing zest will zing your taste buds with the kind of pleasure only a connoisseur can truly appreciate.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road