Pringles Select Cinnamon Sweet Potato Crisps
Taste test: These were different from what we've come to know as Pringles in nearly every way, as they came in a bag rather than a can, each crisp was about a quarter the size of a regular Pringle, and they were made of sweet potatoes rather than potatoes.
Upon biting in, there was a definite cinnamon toast flavor, not bad at all, but nothing spectacular like the taste of biting into a heavily buttered slice of cinnamon toast. After that, it was again unspectacular, as once the cinnamon sugar wore off, there wasn't any noticeable sweet potato taste. Just kind of a bland taste, nothing special. None of our tasters had any enthusiasm for these crisps.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a cinnamon toast smell at first, with maybe a slight bit of sweet potato.
From the package: “A unique taste escape.” ... “A cinnamon sparkle to go with that candy crave of the sweet potato” ... “A potato crisp that tempts your tongue much like a dessert? Test, it's true. It didn;t take long to discover the sweet potato's candy-coated inside. It was the kind of sweetness that you'd have by clicking your heels. By adding a sparkle of cinnamon spice, this candy-like treat will have your taste buds delighted to the ultimate snack.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (147 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (60 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road